Good referral sources are hard to find, and who has time to go out and try to find them… and then introduce yourself to each and every one?
At Clinician Resources, we act as your own Physician Liaison. We're very good and very experienced at discovering who might be a good referral source for you, then we make the introduction ourselves. Helping to form valuable business relationships is something we do well, if we do say so ourselves, and we do it with these particular skills:
• Creatively developing a tactical plan for referral marketing and strategic marketing for your practice.
• Our capablility to update the strategy continually to gain maximum results.
• Our ability to grasp a thorough understanding of your local market, its referring specialists, key decision-makers and specialty referral patterns.
• Our ability to identify key physicians and practices to target in order to meet your goals.
Also, see Professional Services.
If you are not online with your own website then you are behind the eight ball and we can help you to quickly catch up. Our websites are clean, attractive and affordable.
We can also do a free analysis of your own existing website:
• How does your website look?
• What does your website say
about you as a provider?
• Can a potential patient
• Can your patients find the
information they're looking
for on your current site?
We can help with revamping the design and content of your site to maximize your online presence.
Also, see our Recommendations to drive traffic to your site.
Social media has taken over the world in the last few years. If you’re not on Facebook, you don’t exist. For many mental health practitioners and physicians, this sounds like selling your soul to the devil. But here’s why you should think again. We know too many doctors and therapists that have flourishing practices because they stay in front of hundreds of people on a regular basis by using Facebook and other social media platforms. It’s a critical part of their online presence and helps to increase your ranking on your website with the search engines.
We understand why many people are resistant to participate in social media networking, but know this: It works!
Ask about our low retainer fee for setting you up and maintaining your social media program.
Check out our CR Blog on “Should you be Friends with Patients”.